Saturday 1 December 2012

Welcome to Piotr Angiel Photography on Blogger

Welcome everyone!

This is my very first (ever!) post on a blog! Let me quickly explain how I designed this blog to work. I will start with post series entitled "one day in country/place" or "one day with person/animal". Each of the upcoming posts will have a short story with description of a place or animal. Of course, the most important element of each post will be the selection of my best photographs. Some of them have never been published, nor have been viewed in higher-resolution size with a story attached. I hope that this formula will work well for you and you will enjoy my posts!

Please also consider subscribing to my blog if you find it interesting. Thank you for the visit!

Mid-winter sunrise, King George Island, Antarctica

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Piotr! Looking forward for your photos!

    ReplyDelete